1st Grade - Stepping out in Faith
The Ten Commandments
First Graders and Parents
Sundays, January 13, 20 & 27
9:30 -10:30am, Luther Hall
- Every adult living with a first grader can testify to their legalistic nature – they love to catch someone else breaking the rules! So now, more than ever, they’re open to learning and remembering God’s Law! We’ll help affirm what you’ve been telling them all along – that there are rights and wrongs in the world. We’ll also work to help them know that these truths are not only their parents’ desire, but also God’s.
- This three-week series will take the place of your child’s Sunday School class for these weeks. Therefore:
- we invite you to this 9:30am learning experience and then we encourage you to worship with your family at either the 8 or 11am worship services.
- there will not be a Sunday School class for your child at 9:30 or 11am.
- If your have other children, they may attend Sunday School at their regular time or may switch to the other hour for these three weeks.
- If your child will be switching hours, please let Kim know so that she can plan accordingly.
- Pastor Paul will be leading you on Jan. 15 and Martin will be leading you on Jan. 22 & 29.
- We will celebrate the completion of this Stepping Stone with a blessing of children at the 11am worship on January 29.
- If you have questions between Dec. 27 & Jan. 15 please contact:
· MaryKay@immanuel.us with Stepping Stone questions
· Lynn Arvidson, email@example.com , with Sunday School questions