6th Grade - Speaking out in Faith
The Apostle’s Creed
6th Graders and Parents Stepping Stone
Sundays, April 14, 21 & 28
9:30 -10:30am, Luther Hall
- These sessions will help students and parents claim the Apostle’s Creed as their own, introduce students and parents to Confirmation ministry, and give them tools for home-centered faith practices that express belief in God in daily life.
- Participants will be involved in active learning, with interaction between parent and child, small group discussion and a variety of activities.
- Please bring your Bible with you!
- This three-week series will take the place of your child’s Sunday School class for these weeks. Therefore:
- we invite you to this 9:30am learning experience and we encourage you to worship with your family at either the 8 or 11am worship services.
- there will not be a Sunday School class for your child at 9:30 or 11am.
- if you have other children in Sunday School they may attend at their regular time or they may switch to the other hour for these three weeks.
- If your child will be switching hours please let Kim know so that she can plan accordingly.
- We will celebrate the completion of this Stepping Stone with a blessing during the 11am worship on Sunday, April 29