Five for Fifty
Immanuel's 2011 Capital Appeal
Positioned for Growing Forward.
As we give thanks for our first fifty years, we share a hope for the next fifty years that is brighter than ever. We move forward from a place of blessing and strength. We are positioned with:
Inspiring worship and music ministry.
Youth and confirmation ministry that are changing the lives of our youth and adults.
Family and Children's ministry that are equipping people to pass faith on to their children and raise up the next generation of God's people.
A faithful community that is marked by genuine love, contagious joy, and infectious generosity!
Our life-changing ministry at Immanuel is growing forward because of faithful and generous givers who celebrate how we have been blessed to be a blessing. God has blessed Immanuel, and as we grow forward we do so with the belief that God is leading Immanuel to be an even greater blessing in growing God’s kingdom.
The Five for Fifty Vision.
With this Five for Fifty Capital Mission Appeal we honor our history by taking the next step in a deeper commitment to mission and build on our congregational story of generosity. And so with grace and gratitude together over the next five years we will raise 1.5 to 2 million dollars over and above our general giving to accomplish the following goals:
1. Pay down our existing debt of $1.8 million dollars putting the church in position to respond to present and future facility needs.
- May 2012 update on giving to this campaign
2. Continue to bless our sister congregation, Redeemer Lutheran, Minneapolis, and grow in how we respond to God’s generosity by giving $5,000 in each of the five years to support their ministry.
3. Preparing for our next years of ministry. Engage in meaningful planning over the next five years so Immanuel is ready to move forward with our next Capital Appeal. This planning will address our future facility needs that can enhance our ministries, and just as importantly, how we can work with the ELCA and Minneapolis Synod in revitalizing congregational ministry in Minneapolis; the place from which we were birthed as a congregation!
You are invited to faithfully consider how you can join us in celebrating our 50 years of incredible ministry through your generous financial support. Together our gifts will honor those who have gone before us and bless those who are yet to be in our midst.
- Giving Calculator
- Five for Fifty FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Creative Giving Options
- You may choose to give online.