Carver County Jail Ministry
Immanuel is in the process of developing a new and exciting ministry which will serve females housed at the Carver County Jail in Chaska.
- SteppingStones Ministries, a collaborative of several churches in Carver County, has offered us the opportunity and guidance necessary to provide weekly (potentially daily) group Bible studies and emotional support to inmates.
- Adult female volunteers are sought.
- The time frame varies from daytime to evening hours and is limited to one-hour time slots.
- You may choose to volunteer anywhere from once a month to once per week! Interested in learning more?
- Contact Jan Marschke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-906-3202.
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.” Matthew 25: 35-36.