Ministries of Support & Encouragement
Immanuel is caring community of faith that walks with people through their pain and loss.
We offer ministries of:
- Tape Ministry: Provides cassette of two Sunday services per month to shut-ins.
- Transportation Ministry: Provides rides for our members who need transportation every 3rd Sunday.
- Meal Ministry: Provides meals for families when situations develop that make meal preparation a burden at home.
- Card Ministry: Send heartfelt notes to Immanuel members who have prayer requests, the newly baptized, those experiencing loss and our new members. More information...
- Respite Care Ministry: Provides support to those in care-giving relationships.
- Grief Support: We activley support, participate and host the Grief Coalition. More informaiton...
- Parish Nurse: Kari Totall, our Parish Nurse, integrates faith and health. More information...
To volunteer for these ministries or to request care and support please contact our Parish Nurse, Kari Totall: firstname.lastname@example.org